Monday, February 14, 2011

Chain My Heart - Nail Art



I started out with a Base Coat
then added IsaDora - Smoky Grey #65
Seche Vite Top Coat on that.

I stamped hearts using Konad special
polish in white using Konad Plate M73.
With China Glaze Millennium I stamped
chains from Bundle Monster Plate 12.
Then I used Konad Pink to do the hearts from BM03
Sealed with Konad top Coat
Added some Konad silver Top Coat to the chains.
Added Seche Vite Top Coat.
Done!















On the other hand I tried to stamp the white hearts on the tip of the nail. But it did not look as good as the other. The hearts did not look like they were floating.






And that is a "Piece of Pie"

Thank you for reading! - Feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...