Saturday, June 18, 2011

NOTW - Hello Kitty


ELF Nail Polish - Fair Pink, China Glaze - Bridezilla
and Konad Special Polish - Pink Pearl
Pink Rhinestones and Hello Kitty Stickers

Hello Dolls! How are you?
I have not been feeling so well but I still have a cute
Hello Kitty Manicure to share with you today.



I started out with basecoat and 3 layers of ELF - Fair Pink
I stamped the tip of my nails with Konad Pink Pearl
using the NEW Bundle Monster Image Plate BM-218.
Ring finger and thumb got the cute Hello Kitty
(Plate for FREE from Born Pretty Store. Check out their Giveaways).



I added the Hellon Kitty Stickers and the Pink Rhinestones.
Index, Middle and Pinky got a coat of China Glaze - Bridezilla.
Topped it with Konad Top Coat and the Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat.
I'm not a fan of pink but this is just so cute. I really like it.


What are you sporting on your nails right now?
What is your favorite/least favorite color on nails?
__  __  __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, your nails look super cute, I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Comments like this makes me happy and I want to keep sharing what I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It had started to wear off on the tips and my older sister told me that I am not allowerd to take it off. She told me to just paint the tip. Great Idea By The Way!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...