Sunday, November 20, 2011

BYS Polish Swatches

BYS Nail Enamel - Metallic Fuchsia, Astro Gold, Metallic Peacock and Metallic Ruby Red

These BYS Polishes are from THIS Haul Post.
Have you looked at it and found the surprise...

I have swatches the polishes with 2-3 coats.
I do not know why they are called metallics. The only
Metallic/foil in this bunch is the Astro Gold one.
The others are a bit sheer and need more than 2 coats.

 BYS Nail Enamel - Metallic Ruby Red

BYS Nail Enamel - Astro Gold

BYS Nail Enamel - Metallic Peacock

 BYS Nail Enamel - Metallic Fuchsia















What I also got at that same time as the rest of the polishes, that I forgot to mention in the Haul Post, was BYS UV Top Coat. I have not tried it out yet so I don't know if it works.

Don't forget to have a look at my
10 Day challenge Manicures.


__ __ __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for looking!

3 comments:

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...