Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 8 of 10 Day Challenge

Day 8 - Favorite Movie/Inspired by a Movie


Todays manicure is inspired by the colors in "The last Emperor"
If you have not seen the movie - you should.


China Glaze - Salsa Accent Nail: BYS - Astro Gold. Print with
Konad Special Polis - Black using Konad Image Plate S6 and M24
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

The Last Emperor

I'm doing this 10 Day Challenge with Lizzie - Do It Yourself, Lady...
Carinae - Carinae L'etoile's polish stash and with Tamira - Naudii Beautii.
Be sure to check out what these dolls come up with during this challenge.
And as we live in different parts of the world the post will pop up during the day.

__ __ __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Love this mani! It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! So do I. It is something with the red and black that I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love black and red combinations...I think when Chinese New Year's rolls around, I'll be wearing the red and gold in honor of it. I may have konads by then, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Konads make it so much easier lol

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...