Saturday, December 31, 2011

Barry M Swatch and NOTD

NOTD - "Grey Sparkle"


For days now I have not been able to deside what to do with my nails.
And as I have been feeling a bit grey that is what I put on my nails.
A good opportunity for me to swatch one of my new Barry M's for you.




I wanted to add something to the Barry M - Grey
So I had a look at my Bundle Monster Plates and
used an image from Bundle Monster Plate BM-201.
And I stamped it with Stargazer Chrome - 232 (Silver).
On top of that I applied B.O - 69 (From Born Pretty Store).







__ __ __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Perfect for New Year's Eve! They turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good. That BO polish makes me want to use my Sally Hensen "In the spotlight". They look alike. I love this though, I should use this plate more often. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this gray!!! And your mani is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...