Monday, March 12, 2012

My a-england Polishes



I should have posted about these polishes long ago. But I'm
an excelent procrastinator - lol - so i didn't. But this way I get
to show you them all at once. I only have four polishes from
The Mythicals CollectionMy first a-england Polishes.
Then I had to get six polishes from The Legend Collection.



From The Mythicals Collection I have:
Morgan Le Fay, Galahad, Perceval and Merlin.

 From The Legend Collection I have: Bridal Veil,
Saint George, Dragon, (tristam eyes) Princess Sabra,
Ascalon and Princess Tears. I skipped Order of the Garter.



Tomorrow I will show you swatches of the Mythicals Collection.
And the Legend Collection on Wednesday.
__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

2 comments:

  1. I have only two A-englands and I Love them.

    I need some colors from the Legend collex. Especially, St. George.

    Lovely haul dear. Wish they were all mine. lol..

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...